This is a seriously excellent question together with over the path of this next blog I will aim to address the question. One we can answer at Timberdise garden room
Is a log cabin a backyard garden room or is a backyard garden room unique? I guess the quick response is they are both kind of the very same thing but what makes them unique is the way they are constructed.
A log cabin is absolutely a backyard garden room,but they may not look the very same as a general back garden room due to the cabins distinguishing feature that make it look slightly separate to back garden room but they both do precisely the very same thing. If you need more help visit Timberdise garden room
Do not get a log cabin or a backyard garden room messed up with a summer property,they are 2 very separate things. The major one is that a log cabin or back garden room has the potential to be used all year round whereas a summer property isn`t very suitable for use all throughout the winter season. Sure,some people will use them in the winter season but in comparison to a log cabin or back garden room they are not in the very same league.
So,our back garden rooms are already in the style of a log cabin When you think about a backyard garden room you think about the potential to have a further room in the back garden that you can use for pretty much anything you want without all the supplementary prices that comes with a normal property extension.
Rewards of a backyard garden room or log cabin.
1. You never have to worry about planning consent (in the majority scenarios).
2. You never have to worry about building contractors working on your property for weeks perhaps months until the work is finished.
3. There`s none of the clutter together with dirt.
4. Probably the most crucial reason of all is the price. A garden room or log cabin is a fraction of the price together with time than a property extension.
5. The finished product is far more impressive together with eye catching than your typical property extension.
Recent research indicates that adding a log cabin or back garden room to your property will enhance the market value of your property. The typical example is that a backyard garden room or log cabin around ₤ 5k will add around ₤ 30k to your property. So not only are you getting a wonderful appearing addition to your property than can be used for more or less anything,you are also adding much may need market value to it as well.
So now that we`ve dealt with the essentials,let`s take a better look at what is a log cabin together with what makes it a backyard garden room.
1. Let`s look at the wall structures of a backyard garden room because that is what they are,a log cabin is a specific style of a backyard garden room. For one the wall structures of the cabin are thicker than your standard back garden building. Economy cabins begin at a 19mm thick wall but when you go up to look at the superior cabins they begin at 28mm,then they work their way up through 34mm,44mm together with the totally unbelievable 70mm thick wall structures.
2. Timber is a natural insulator so the thicker the timber the better the insulation you get. But what timber also is great at doing is reflecting heat. So in the winter season your cabin will hold in the heat very well together with in the summertime the thicker the wall structures the cooler the cabin will be. This is another reason why a log cabin is a fantastic choice to have as your option for your perfect back garden room. The way the logs are constructed is to have water tight joins that will keep your cabin completely dry with the insulation working effectively. The thickness of the timber also eliminates any need for any man-made insulation on the wall structures,you simply never really need it,thus saving you additional money on wall insulation because the timber provides all you really need.
3. Let`s next take a look at the doors together with windows. All cabins will come with single pain glass,but you have the choice on all cabins to move up the windows together with doors to double glazed,which offers further insulation on the building. Also,when you opt for a cabin with wall thickness of 34mm or above you get an automatic door together with window move up so they are fitted with rubber seals to yet once again add to insulation of the building.
4. What about the floor together with roof? Cabins come with flooring together with roofing tongue together with groove boards of 14mm,but once again when you move up to a cabin with wall structures of 34mm or above you will get an automatic move up for the floor together with roof to 19mm thickness which once again incorporates to the insulation of the back garden room.
Contact us at Timberdise garden room